EASY RECIPE. JUST SEASON THEN LET THE CROCK POT DO THE COOKING FOR YA!
- 5.5 pounds --Brisket
- 1 medium --chopped, red onion
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons --minced garlic.
- 1/4 Cup --apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 Cup --Olive oil / your favorite Keto oil
- 1 Tablespoon --oregano
- Layer the onion on the bottom of your crock pot.
- Salt & Pepper the brisket to your liking.
- In a small bowl combine the following: garlic, vinegar, oil and oregano. Mix well.
- Place brisket on a baking sheet.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture onto one side of the brisket and the remaining no the other side of the brisket.
- Rub the mixture into the brisket and let sit in marinade for 5-10 minutes.
- Transfer the brisket to the crockpot (fat side down) and place it on top of the onions.
- Set the Crock Pot on High for 10-14 hours.
- At this point, you can brush on some of your favorite LOW CARB BBQ Sauce!
- Serve with Broccoli, Asparagus or Mashed Cauliflower. DEVINE!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***