DO NOT WAIT TO TRY THIS! EVEN YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE THEM!!
Makes 6 Servings
- 16 ounces --Fresh Brussel sprouts
- 6 slices --bacon
- 1/2 small --red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon —Olive oil
- Bake the bacon in the oven at 400*F for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and then chop it up and set it aside.
- Chop up the red onion and add to the bacon.
- Shred or chop up the Brussel sprouts.
- Spray your pan with non-stick spray. I use the coconut oil one.
- Over Medium heat add the bacon, red onion and Brussel sprouts.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until Brussel sprouts are tender --NOT MUSHY.
- Remove from heat and serve!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***