This is to make 1 cup for your recipes
- 8 ounces-- Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoons -- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, with the mother
- In a mason jar or a cup of your choosing, combine the heavy whipping cream with the apple cider vinegar and set it aside.
- Allow these guys to get to know each other! For at least 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks!
***************Another way to make this!******************
Making the buttermilk this way will yield both butter and buttermilk. WIN WIN! However, the downside is that you will have less buttermilk.
16 ounces-- Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- Pour your heavy whipping cream into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium speed until the cream turns into butter. This process takes approximately 7-10 minutes. ***tip*** if it begins to splatter you can always use a slow speed. It will take longer, but you will have less of a mess!
- Butter freezes very well. Once you made your butter, you can freeze it!
- Stays fresh in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks!
- Stays fresh at room temperature for up to 1 week, if it lasts that long!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
Live Stream for this Recipe!