24 Servings -- 2 Tablespoons Each
- 1 cup --Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup --Shredded Gouda
- 8 ounces --Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons --Fresh Chopped Chives
- 2 teaspoons --Worcestshire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon --Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon --Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup --Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon --Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon --pepper
- In a bowl combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Tip: if using a mixer, use the flat beater attachment for this.
- Once well combined, shape into a ball. I used wax paper for this as it will be sticky.
- On a clean surface covered with wax paper spread out the pecans and roll the cheese ball in the chopped pecans. Try to cover as much surface as possible.
- Now, you are ready to serve this or refrigerate in wax paper.
That’s it! It is that simple!
Serve this with Keto Crackers or Raw Veggies. Delish!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
Great Appetizer that you can make in less than 10 minutes!