You will need:
- 6 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces Keto-Evaporated milk (recipe/video for this below)
- 14 ounces Keto-sweetened condensed milk (recipe/video for this below)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Caramel (recipe/video for this below)
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F.
- In your blender add all ingredients and blender until smooth. You might have a few lumps but it is ok. Do not over blend.
- Pour mixture into baking dish ontop of the caramel.
- Place your baking dish into a cookie sheet or another baking dish that is bigger. you will need to pour water into the bigger baking sheet / dish. This is called baño de maria.
- Now bake at 350*F for 50-60 minutes. Until your fork comes out clean.
- Once done, remove from oven and baño de maria and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours minimum. Preferably over night is best.
- Remove from refrigerator and allow to sit at least 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
- With a butter knife un-stick from sides of baking dish.
- Place a flat plate or serving platter over the baking dish and flip the flan.
- The caramel should be dancing over the flan. Slice and enjoy!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
Check out this recipe for KETO- Condensed MILK!
Check out how easy it is to make this delicious desert!
Check out this recipe for KETO- Evaporated MILK!
Check out this recipe for Keto-Caramel!