(This is only the cheesecake)
Makes 12 Servings
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/4 cups of Stevia or sugar substitute of your choice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer. If you do not have one mix these ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into the molds on top of your crust (if using crust).
- Put the cheesecakes on the top rack.
- Put the dish with water on the rack below the cheesecakes. This is to prevent the cheesecakes from cracking or drying out.
- Bake at 350*F for 20 mins.
- Let cool and refrigerate for at least 24 hours. 2 hours at minimum.
- Top with Strawberry topping prior to serving.
***Recipes for my Strawberry topping and crust are below.
***For crust I used 1 TBSP per mold.
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
These are amazing!! Add the Crust and the Strawberry topping and OMGOODNESS!!!