Cheesy Broccoli with Cheddar Cheese Sauce
For a free PDF of this recipe click HERE!
- 3 pounds --Broccoli florets
- 3 1/2 cups --heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp --garlic powder
- 5 tbsp --butter
- 1 tbsp --dried, parsley
- 2 cups --grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp --pink himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp --cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp --white pepper
- 5 cups --Extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- In a microwaveable bowl melt 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Add the 1 cup of parmesan cheese, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, the parsley and garlic powder.
- Mix until well combined and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400*F
- In a large pot bring chicken broth to a boil.
- Add broccoli and cook until fork tender.
- Drain and set aside.
INSTRUCTIONS --Cheddar Cheese Sauce:
- In a large pot add the heavy whipping cream, cheeses and spices.
- Cook on medium heat.
- Remember to stir frequently to avoid scorching.
- Once the cheese is melted and smooth, turn off the stove, remove the pot from the burner and set aside.
- Transfer the broccoli to your baking dish.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the broccoli and stir until all of the broccoli is covered.
- Sprinkle the topping over the top of the broccoli and press it down as flat as possible.
- Bake at 400*F for 25 to 35 minutes or until top is golden brown and bubbling.
- Allow to cool at least 5-10 minutes to avoid burning the roof of your mouth.
This is amazing with my Chicharron de Pollo / Fried Chicken
Creamy, cheesy, oh my garshhhhh!!