Click here for PDF.
Makes 12 Servings
- 2 pounds -- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts- Cubed
- 3 cups -- Heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons-- garlic powder
- 5 Tbsp (divided) -- butter
- 1 Tbsp -- Parsley
- 2 cups -- Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon -- Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon -- Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 pounds -- Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 teaspoon-- black or white pepper
- 5 cups-- Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Instructions - Step #1---Chicken:
- Before you begin, be sure to pre-heat your oven to 400*F.
- Cut chicken to your liking. I prefer they are cubed. Easier to cook and bite size.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Cook over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Transfer to a deep baking dish.
Instructions - Step #2---Broccoli:
- In a large pot bring the chicken broth / water to a boil.
- Add broccoli florets and cook until fork tender.
- Drain and transfer to baking dish with chicken.
Instructions - Step #3---Cheddar Cheese Sauce:
- In a large pot add 4 Tbsp butter, heavy whipping cream, 1 cup parmesan cheese, 4 cups cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Cook over medium heat.
- Stir frequently and watch closely to avoid scorching.
- Once the cheese is melted, turn off the stove, remove the pot from the burner and pour into baking dish with chicken and broccoli.
- Mix until broccoli and chicken are covered in cheese sauce. YUM!
Instructions - Final Step---Topping (optional):
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Add 1 cup of parmesan cheese, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, the parsley and garlic powder.
- Mix until well combined.
- Sprinkle over the broccoli and chicken.
- Bake at 400*F for 25-35 minutes or until top is golden brown and bubbling.
- Allow to cool for at least 10-15 minutes to avoid burning the roof of your mouth. It is hot!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli