MACROS 10 Servings
Chicken & Broccoli
in Alfredo Sauce
Check out how easy it is to make this delicious dish!
(Makes 8 -10 servings)
1. Melt butter in a deep pot.
2. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
3. Add chicken & season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Once chicken is cooked add heavy cream, cream cheese, parsley, oregano and chicken broth. Start with one cup of the chicken broth. I use this to either make more sauce and to thin out the sauce.
5. Once it is boiling add the Parmesan cheese. Let simmer until it thickens.
6. Add broccoli and red pepper. Cook until broccoli and peppers are tender.
7. Now it is ready to serve!
****This is great with zoodles****
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
MACROS 8 Servings