Simple ingredients. Easy recipe. Full of flavor.
Chicharrones de Pollo (fried chicken)
Chicharrones de Pollo
( Chicken Chicharrones)
For a free PDF of this recipe click HERE!
- 2 pounds —Chicken breasts, with skin & bones
- 2 tsp —minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp —lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp —olive oil -or- coconut oil (just make sure to adjust the macros accordingly)
- 1 tsp --dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp --Black pepper
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- --Seasoning—In a large cup add all ingredients: oregano, olive oil, lemon juice, pepper and garlic. Stir until combined.
- --Chicken—Cut the chicken into chunks. I always ask the butcher to do this part for me.
- Then transfer chicken to a large bowl.
- Season the chicken with salt to taste.
- Pour the seasoning mixture onto the chicken and get your hands in to it! Make sure that your coat each piece of chicken with this FABULOUS seasoning.
- Next, Cover and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes. If you marinate this overnight, this will be even MORE amazing.
- Transfer chicken to your Air Fryer.
- Cook at 400*F for 15 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and cook for an additional 13-15 minutes or until browned to your liking.
This is amazing with my Brussels & bacon!
***No Air Fryer…No Problem******
- Bake these or Broil these
- Traditional way is to fry them. You can do that with coconut oil!