Great lunch idea! Easy and FABULOUS!
Makes 12 Servings
- 1--Roaster chicken (or you can purchase a rotisserie chicken already cooked)
- 16 ounces --chunky blue cheese
- 16 ounces --Buffalo Wing sauce (I used mild)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bake your chicken. Be sure to season it to your taste buds!
- Once cooked use your hands to shred it and put it into a deep pot. This is to be sure it is in chunks or shredded as well as to ensure NO BONES!
- Pour in the blue cheese and the wing sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm it up to melt the blue cheese a bit.
Best when served warm!
Can serve this with Keto crackers, Keto bread or Veggies!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***