Makes 12 Servings
- 4 lbs. —boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 eggs —beaten
- 2 cups —grated parmesan
- 1 Tbsp —garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp —italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp —Parsley
- 1/2 cup —Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon —pink Himalayan salt
- 8 ounces —Mozzarella — shredded
- 2 bottles of your choice of a Low carb spaghetti sauce— I use Classico’s Florentine Spinach & Cheese***or*** you can use diced tomatoes instead. Up to you. However, these macros are for the sauce I used.
- Filet the chicken breasts. I like to cut off the excess fat that I see. — Then set aside.
- Beat the eggs and pour them into a shallow dish.
- In a separate shallow dish, combine the following: parmesan, garlic powder, Himalayan salt, parsley, almond flour, and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Now it is time to give the chicken an egg bath.
- Next, dip it into the breading mixture. — This is a light breading mixture. If you want it any thicker return it to the egg bath and then dip it again into the breading mixture. It’s that simple!
- The next step is to fry the chicken until it is browned on both sides. Typically around 3-5 minutes on each side.
- While the chicken is cooking, pour your spaghetti sauce into a baking dish. Make sure it is a deep one as you are going to bake the chicken with the cheese and the sauce.
- Add the cooked chicken to the sauce and sprinkle mozzarella on top.
- Bake at 350*F for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked to a temperature of 165*F.
This is a dish that is just DELISH!
You can eat this with my arugula salad (link to recipe below).
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
Great Tasting Meal for the ENTIRE Family
Easy & Great Tasting Salad
"This recipe was amazing! It was a hit in my house and will be making it again soon! Thanks KetoWithLee!"