EASY MEAL AND KID APPROVED!
MAKES 6 SERVINGS
- 2 pounds --boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup --Almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup --grated parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons --italian seasonings
- 1 teaspoon --garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon --black pepper
- 1 egg
- Scramble egg, pour into a shallow dish and set aside for use as the egg bath.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips and set aside.
- Combine the almond flour, grated parmesan cheese, Italian seasonings, garlic powder and black pepper in a shallow dish. Be sure to mix well.
- Take a chicken strip, dip it into the egg wash and then into the dry mixture. Then set onto a plate to the side.
- Repeat this step until all chicken strips are coated.
- Now, you can begin frying them.
- On medium heat pour your coconut oil or olive oil into your pan. Once the oil is hot begin frying the chicken until golden brown.
I put a wooden spoon in the center of the pan when heating the oil. When the oil around the wooden spoon begins to sizzle....the oil is hot and ready for the chicken!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***