Chocolate Pound Cake
For a free PDF of this recipe click HERE!
- 2 teaspoon --Vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups --Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup --Butter, melted
- 2 cup --Swerve or Sukrin Gold (or your favorite sugar substitute)
- 6 large --Eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoon --Baking Powder
- 8 ounces --Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup --60% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- 3 Tablespoons --Un-Sweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons --Sour Cream
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F
- In a small bowl combine: baking powder, cocoa powder and almond flour. Mix well to ensure no lumps and set aside.
- In a microwaveable bowl melt the chocolate, butter, cream cheese and sugar substitute. You are looking for a smooth consistency. I microwave it in 30 second intervals until the chocolate is softly melted, not scorched.
- To the chocolate mixture add: sour cream, vanilla extract and eggs. Mix well until well combined and smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients by thirds. A third of the mixture at a time. Stir until well combined. DO NOT OVER MIX!
- Pour into a greased baking dish. I like to use the muffin molds for easy portions.
- Bake for 30 minutes if using the cup cake mold. Or until your fork comes out clean.
- If using the bread pan, bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until your fork comes out clean.