Chocolate Salted Caramel Almond Bomb
Easy to make & flavorful! Great way to get in fats to meet Macros. Kid approved!
Makes 12 Servings
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup Ghirardelli chocolate chips (60% cacao)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp caramel extract
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Melt chocolate chips & coconut oil. I used 20 -30 second intervals. Remember to stir after each time to avoid scorching.
- Add vanilla, almonds and caramel.
- Mix well.
- Pour into your mold and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt on top of each piece and return to the freezer for another 10-25 minutes.
- Keep in the refrigerator as these tend to melt quickly due to the coconut oil.
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***