Coconut Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes between 35 to 70 Cookies - (It all depends on the teaspoon...heaping or not heaping. If it is heaping it makes fewer cookies.)
- 3 1/2 cups--Almond Flour (or your preferred flour)
- 1 cup-- Swerve (or your preferred sugar substitute)
- 1/2 tsp-- Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp-- Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp-- Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp-- Almond Extract
- 3 Sticks-- Butter, salted
- 2 -- Eggs, beaten
- Move rack to the middle of your oven.
- Pre-heat oven to 325*F
- In a small microwaveable bowl, melt the butter, and sugar substitutes at 20-30 second intervals and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the almond flour, cinnamon, and baking powder. Mix until all lumps are out.
- Add the butter and sugar mixture to the almond flour mixture.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- ****TIP**** If you allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes it becomes more dough like and less runny.
- Scoop out 1 teaspoon of dough at a time and roll them into balls.
- Transfer them onto a lined baking sheet. Be sure to space them at least 2” apart. I use two fingers as a measuring tool. They will spread out.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Every oven is different, so check at mid-point!
- Allow these to cool for 10 minutes before indulging! This will allow the cookie to harden into a cookie.
- Keep cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks!
- *****TIP****Freeze any un-used dough for future use.
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***