Makes 4 Dozen
- 2 cups--Almond Flour (or your preferred flour)
- 2 cups-- Organic Un-sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 tsp-- Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 cup-- Swerve (or your preferred sugar substitute)
- 1/2 cup--Sukrin Gold (or your preferred sugar substitute)
- 1 cup-- Smooth Peanut Butter (peanuts and salt ONLY)
- 2 tsp-- Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Sticks-- Butter, unsalted
- 2 --Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup--- Coarsely Chopped Peanuts (roasted and salted)--Optional
- Move rack to the middle of your oven.
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F
- In a large microwaveable bowl, melt the butter, peanut butter, and sugar substitutes at 20-30 second intervals. Stir until combined and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the coconut flakes and the almond flour. Mix until combined and set aside.
- In a small bowl beat the eggs until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and salt to the eggs. Mix until combined and add to the butter mixture.
- Then add peanuts and stir until combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Scoop out 1 Tablespoon of dough at a time and roll them into balls. Transfer them onto a lined baking sheet. Be sure to space them at least 2” apart.
- Using a fork, create a cross hatch pattern on each ball of dough.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes or until the fork or toothpick comes out clean.
- Please remember that each oven is different. Check your cookies at mid-point.
- Keep cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***