LOW CARB- Sweet & Condensed Milk
This is great for Holiday recipes & KETO COFFEE!
(Makes two 8 ounce servings)
You will need:
- 32 ounces —un-sweetened coconut milk
- 8 Tablespoons --butter
- 3/4 cups --Stevia
- 1 Tablespoon --Swerve
- 1/8 teaspoon--Xanthan Gum
- 2 teaspoons--- Vanilla extract
- In a small pot on medium heat, Melt the butter.
- Add Stevia, Cream, Vanilla, xanthan gum and Swerve.
- Bring the cream to a boil. Stir often to avoid burning the cream.
- Now, reduce heat to low and allow to simmer. Continue stirring it frequently to avoid burning.
- Remove from burner once it is thick to the consistency you desire.
- Allow to cool. This will thicken even more as it cools.
- Store in container in the refrigerator.
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***