Makes 6 Servings
- 30g --Manzanilla Olives, chopped/sliced
- 8 small --Radishes
- 2 Tbsp -- Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Cup -- Chopped Onion (I used white, but I favor the Red Onion)
- 7 ounce Can -- Red Pimientos, Sliced & drained
- 12 ounce Can -- Corned Beef
- 2 ounces -- Tomato Sauce / 1/2 Cup Tomato Pureé or Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp -- Sofrito ( If you would like to get my recipe Let me know).
- 1 Packet -- Sazón (I have a recipe for this as well, let me know if you would like it).
- 1 tsp -- Oregano, I favor the Dominican Oregano
- 1 tsp --pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp -- Black pepper
- Wash and cut the Radishes into halves or quarters. I like to peel mine.
- Boil radishes until fork tender, drain and set aside.
- Add the following to a pot: Corned beef, tomato sauce, onion, garlic and seasonings.
- Over medium heat, ring to a boil. ***Stir frequently to avoid burning***
- Add: Olives, Radishes and Roasted Red Peppers
- Stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
This goes amazing great over Cauliflower Rice, a side of sliced avocados and some crispy green beans!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
Corned Beef Puerto Rican Style
MACROS--Without Cauliflower Rice