Check out how easy it is to make low carb Evaporated Milk!
(Makes 2 servings of 16 ounces each
You will need:
- 32 ounces --Un-sweetened Coconut Milk
- In a small pot on medium- high heat. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Remember to stir often to avoid burning the milk.
- Now, reduce heat to Medium-low and allow to simmer for 25 minutes.
- Continue stirring it frequently to avoid scorching.
- The milk must reduce by approximately 60% to 70%.
- Remove from burner.
- Allow to cool.
- Use immediately or store in container in the refrigerator.
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***