Makes 32 servings of 1 Tablespoon each.
I used Organic Valley Ultra Pasteurized Heavy Whipping Cream -- ZERO CARBS!
- 2 cups (1 pint) / 16 ounces -- Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tbsp-- Minced Garlic (optional)
- 1 Tbsp-- Fresh Tarragon, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp-- Fresh Parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp-- Organic Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp-- Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp-- Black Pepper or White Pepper
- Pour your heavy whipping cream into a large mixing bowl.
- Add all ingredients and mix until the cream turns into butter. This process takes approximately 7-10 minutes. ***tip*** if it begins to splatter you can always use a slow speed. It will take longer, but you will have less of a mess!
- Butter freezes very well. Once you made your butter, you can freeze it.
- Stays fresh in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks!
- Stays fresh at room temperature for up to 1 week, if it lasts that long!
- I use a plastic, airtight container to freeze it in. However, you can you an ice tray or plastic bag (zip lock).
- This butter is great on low carb bread and crackers or you can use it on steak, any meat or veggies of your choice!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
Live Stream for this Recipe!