Faux-potatoe Salad Recipe Video
Click here for the written recipe and macros
"There are 4 recipes using 2 different vegetables that are similar in texture to a potato!"--Keto With Lee
Click HERE for the PDF of this recipe.
Air Fryer — Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Serves 6 at 4 ounces each
- 3 pounds —Wings (drumettes and wings)
- 3 Tbsp —butter
- 1 Tbsp —organic rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp —mayo
- 3 Tbsp —minced garlic
- 1/2 cup —grated parmesan
- 1 Tbsp —dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon —black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon —paprika (optional, this is included in macros)
- 1/8 teaspoon —cayenne pepper (optional, this is included in macros)
- Salt to your taste
- In a microwavable bowl, melt the butter.
- Add all ingredients to the bowl, mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl or large baking dish season the wings to your taste with the salt.
- Pour the wet seasoning onto the wings and get messy!
- Massage the seasoning into the wings try to get it all over each wing and drumette.
- Cover with aluminum and allow to marinate for at least 20-30 minutes. (if you let these marinate overnight…OMG! They will be even more amazing! ).
- Transfer some wings into your air fryer. Air Fry at 370*F for 6-13 minutes or until browned to your liking.
- Turn over and air fry for another 6-10 minutes or until browned to your liking.
****No Air Fryer?—No problem****
- Once the wings have marinated, transfer them to the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven on the center rack for 35-45 minutes or until browned to your liking.
- Turn them over and bake another 10-15 minutes or until browned to your liking.
These are great to serve with my faux-tato salad or your favorite salad!