For a free PDF of this recipe click HERE!
- 1/4 cup -- Olive Oil (You can also use: Coconut Oil or Avocado Oil)
- 1 pound -- Chicken breasts (boneless & skinless)
- 2 Tbsp -- Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp -- Organic Red Wine Vinegar (You can also use: lemon juice)
- 1 Tbsp -- Dried oregano
- 1 tsp --Thyme
- Salt & Black Pepper to your taste
- Cut chicken breasts into cutlets.
- Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- In a small bowl or mug prepare the marinade. Garlic, thyme, oregano, red wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Stir together until well blended.
- Season chicken cutlets with marinade. Make sure that each piece of chicken is covered in the marinade.
- Allow to sit in marinade for 20-30 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to your air fryer basket.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 370*F
- Turn over and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Check temperature. Make sure it registers 165*F.
- You are now ready to enjoy this tender and juicy chicken!