Easy Keto cookie recipe everyone will enjoy!
(Makes 42-46 Cookies)
You will need:
- 1 egg
- 1 cup-- almonds
- 2 1/4 cups-- almond flour
- 2 teaspoons-- vanilla
- 1 cup-- Stevia / your favorite sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 -- Sticks of butter
- 8 ounces-- cream cheese
- 68g-- sugar free jam (I used grape in this recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon-- baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon-- baking soda
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until all lumps are out.
- Add: butter, egg and stevia. Mix and until well combined.
- Add: baking powder, vanilla and baking soda. Mix well.
- Next add the almond flour by sifting it in. This is to eliminate lumpy lumps in your cookie batter. Mix well until combined.
- Finally, fold in the almonds. Combine really well.
- Pre-heat oven to 325*F.
- Use either a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop (the kind that pops the ice cream out). I call this the “scoop & dump” method.
- Scoop the dough and dump it on the greased cookie sheet or parchment paper on your cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325*F for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and press your thumb into them. The idea is to make sure you have a little indenture DO NOT go through the cookie. You need this indenture for the jam.
- Now fill with your favorite jam and put them back into the oven for another 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown. Times will vary with different ovens.
These cookies are a hit with every one in the family! They are great for Holiday pot lucks, Holiday dinners and family get togethers. Please try these and tell me what you think.
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
KETO / LOW-CARB
Thumbprint Holiday Cookies