***Makes 6 Servings***
Click here to download and print this recipe.
Breading: This can be stored in an airtight container for use on pork, chicken or fish
- 2 cups — grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp — garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp — Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp — Parsley
- 1/2 cup — Almond Flour***
- 1 teaspoon — pink Himalayan salt
***If you are allergic to the almond flour you can opt to use coconut flour or more parmesan cheese. Just remember that the macros are for the almond flour.***
- Breading (ingredients above)
- 4 Jalapeños
- 2 Eggs —for egg bath
- Coconut / Olive oil for frying
- Wash the jalapeños and pat dry.
- Cut off both ends of the jalapeños.
- Slice the jalapeños and place them in a bowl and set them aside.
- Dunk the jalapeños one by one into the egg bath and then into the breading. Place them onto a freezer friendly plate/bowl.
- Freeze for 10-15 minutes.
- In a pan melt the coconut oil or pour the oil of you choice into the pan.
- Heat up oil over medium fire.
- Once the oil is hot, place the slices one at a time into the pan.
- Fry until lightly browned then flip over.
- Once lightly browned remove from oil and set aside to cool.
These are fantastic with bun-less burgers!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***