- 2 pounds --boneless, skinless chicken
- 2 Tablespoons-- Olive oil
- 8 ounces-- Sliced Mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup-- butter
- 2-- cloves of garlic **or** 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon-- almond flour
- 1⁄2 cup--chicken broth
- 1 cup--heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup--grated parmesan
- 1⁄2 teaspoon-- garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon-- black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon-- salt
- 1 cup-- Chopped spinach
***feel free to add more of something, just remember....calculate your macros!***
- Pour the olive oil into a pan, add chicken and season to taste. Cook over medium heat.
- Once the chicken has cooked, put it aside.
- Immediately add the mushrooms and cook until tender, then set aside.
- Add butter to pan until melted. Stir occasionally to avoid burning.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant. (try not to burn it like I did).
- Whisk in flour. Mix well.
- While whisking add the following: chicken broth, heavy cream, salt, pepper and parmesan. Mix well until incorporated.
- Let it simmer and thicken. About 2 minutes.
- Now add the spinach. Once the spinach wilts you can add the chicken and mushrooms back in.
- Give it a good stir. Make sure all your chicken is covered in this delicious sauce!
Can be served with roasted veggies and Cauliflower rice. Best when served warm.
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
Adapted recipe from: https://therecipecritic.com/2016/06/creamy-parmesan-garlic-mushroom-chicken/
KETO / LOW-CARB
CREAMY PARMESAN & GARLIC MUSHROOM CHICKEN
Check out how easy it is to make this delicious dish!