(Makes 8 pork chops)
You will need:
- 2 lbs --center cut pork chops
- 1 Tablespoons --parsley
- 2 Tablespoons --minced garlic
- 1/4 cup --lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp --olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Salt & pepper pork chops to taste.
- In a bowl combine the following: lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and parsley. Mix well.
- Pour wet marinade onto the pork chops. Make sure to get all sides!
- Let sit in marinade for 5-10 minutes. (overnight is even better!).
- Bake at 375*F for 45-50 minutes.
- Drain those juices! Turn off the oven.
- Turn broiler on to high.
- Broil the chops for 8-10 minutes on. each side.
This marinade is wonderful on chicken as well!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
Check out how easy it is to make this delicious dish!