This is a quick and tasty way to hit your fat Macros!
Makes 18 (depending on your mold)
- 1 packet of Sugar Free Jello
- 2 packets of Knox un-flavored Gelatin
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup boiling water
- Boil water either on the stove or use your microwave. I used 30-40 second intervals until it boiled.
- Empty all 3 jello packets into the boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
- Slowly add heavy cream.
- Pour solution into mold
- Refrigerate until solidified.
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
Check out how easy it is to make this delicious snack that even the kids will love!
Strawberry Cream Fat Bombs