For a free PDF of this recipe click HERE!
- 2 -- Eggs
- 4 ounces -- Cream Cheese
- 4 Tbsp -- Butter
- 2 Tbsp -- Un-flavored Whey Protein
- 2 teaspoons -- Dry Active Yeast
- 2 cups -- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 1/2 cups -- Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp -- Baking powder
- 1 teaspoons -- Cream of Tartar
- Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 375*F
- In a large microwaveable bowl, melt the butter, cream cheese and the mozzarella cheese. Use 30 second increments and stir after each time until melted and smooth (as shown in my video).
- In a separate bowl combine all of the dry ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well until combined. Then add the beaten eggs.
- Knead the dough and roll into a large ball. Cut into half and then into quarters.
- Roll the quarters into balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Brush with some melted butter and sprinkle some sesame seeds no top (optional).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool 5-10 minutes.