Makes 12 servings
You will need:
- 2 pounds --ground beef
- 2 pounds --ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 2 Cups --ground pork rinds (grind them as much as possible)
- 2 Tablespoons --parsley
- 1 small --chopped, red onion
- 1 Tablespoon --minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon --Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup --heavy cream
- 1/4 Cup --grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Small --chopped, red pepper
- 2 teaspoon --Spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon --oregano
- 1 teaspoon --salt
- 1 teaspoon --ground black pepper
Sauce for Topping:
- 1 -8 ounce --can of tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons--apple cider vinegar
- 2/4 teaspoons --stevia
- Pre-heat ove to 375*F.
- Combine all meatloaf ingredients into a bowl. I like to add the spices in two parts to ensure that all the meat gets seasoned. I also, like to mix this with my hands. It is easier to get all up in it and mix it good!
- Transfer meat mixture into a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes and brush with half the sauce topping.
- Bake for another 40 minutes or until meat temperature is 160*F.
- Serve and add some more sauce on top!
Great with a salad or mashed cauliflower. YUMMM!!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
KETO-Fabulous FLAVA & LOW CARB!