Click here for PDF.
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 lb-- Fresh Asparagus
- 1 Tbsp-- Olive oil (or your favorite low carb oil: Avocado oil, Coconut oil, Lard or bacon grease)
- 1 Tbsp-- Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp-- Shallot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon-- Lemon Juice
- 1/8 teaspoon-- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, garlic, chopped shallot, lemon juice and pink Himalayan salt. Mix until well-combined.
- Trim the asparagus and transfer to a baking dish.
- Pour the mixture over the asparagus and get your hands dirty.
- Make sure that all the asparagus is covered in the mixture.
- Bake until fork tender to your liking.
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***