Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
This makes 12 servings
Ingredients For Wet Rub:
- 1 pound-- Broccoli Florets
- 1 Tbsp-- Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp-- Olive Oil (you can use Coconut or Avocado Oil as well)
- 1 cup-- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp-- Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 tsp-- Black Pepper
-Instructions For Rub-
- Pre-heat the oven to 350*F.
- In a small bowl combine the garlic, salt, pepper and oil. Stir until combined and pour over your broccoli.
- Now you get your hands in to it! Massage the seasoning over the broccoli.
- Transfer to a lined or greased baking sheet and flatten them as best as you can.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stir and sprinkle with half of the grated parmesan measurement.
- Bake for another 8-10 minutes, stir and sprinkle on the rest of the grated parmesan cheese.
- Now broil on high for 3-5 minutes or until browned.
- Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***