You will need:
- 8 Tablespoons -- Butter
- 1/2 Cup -- Erythritol or Stevia (128g)
- 1 teaspoon -- Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons -- Sukrin gold (optional and helps with color)
- 1 Cup -- Raw peanuts
- (optional) -- add cinnamon or nutmeg for flavor twist!
- In a saucepan bring the following to a boil: sugar substitute and butter.
- Stir frequently for 10 to 15 minutes until it begins to darken or caramelize. You want the color to change to a caramelized color and for the sugar substitute to dissolve.
- Remove from burner and add in the vanilla extract and the peanuts.
- Mix until well incorporated and pour immediately onto your greased or lined baking sheet.
- Let it cool in the refrigerator.
- Break into even pieces...if you can and keep in an airtight container at room temperature or the refrigerator.
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***