PEPPER STEAK MADE SIMPLE & LOW CARB!
Makes 12 Servings
- 3.5 pounds top round steak, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, sliced into half moon pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- Pink Himalayan Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar, with the mother
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bottle of Kikkoman stir fry sauce
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 bottle of water (used the sauce bottle for this measurement)
- Cut the steak into strips. Cut against the grain to ensure it is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a deep pot.
- Add Garlic and Vinegar. Now mix well to try and get every piece of meat covered.
- Cook on Medium heat until meat is cooked and juices are evaporated, but not burnt.
- Add Broth, sauce, onions, peppers and water. Mix well.
- Bring to a boil and then let simmer until veggies are tender. Approximately 25 minutes.
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***