Makes 16 servings
- 10 grams --oat fiber
- Pinch of salt
- 42 grams --almond flour
- 125 grams --shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 grams --heavy cream
- 27 grams --egg scrambled (set the rest aside for the wash)
- In a small microwaveable bowl melt the cheese in 30-second intervals until it is melted and sizzling.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and stir until combined.
- Now add the oat fiber, almond flour, and salt. Stir until combined.
- Lastly, add only 27g of the egg and save the rest for an egg wash towards the end.
- Now, roll your dough into a ball and divide as evenly as possible into quarters.
- Taking one quarter at a time-- flatten the dough out using parchment paper. Not too thin.
- Using a pizza cutter slice dough into 4 slices.
- Slice the hot dogs in half.
- Roll the hot dog halves on the dough until the hot dog is covered (one time around).
- Place on baking sheet with seam side down.
- Cut two slits into the top. Not too deep.
- Once all are on the baking sheet with slits cut into them, brush on the egg wash. (I like to add a pinch of parsley to my egg wash).
- Bake at 350*F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Great with yellow mustard and Sugar-Free Ketchup!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
EASY TO MAKE & KID APPROVED!