Check out this easy snack! Kids love it!
This is great as an appetizer, luck or snack! Once again, KID APPROVED!
MAKE 16 PIZZA ROLLS
- 10 grams --oat fiber
- Pinch of salt
- 42 grams --almond flour
- 125 grams --shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 grams --heavy cream
- 27 grams --egg scrambled (set the rest aside for the wash)
- 16 --pepperoni slices
- 1 Cup --Shredded Mozzarella
- In a small microwaveable bowl melt the cheese in 30 second intervals until it is melted and sizzling.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and stir until combined.
- Now add the oat fiber, almond flour and salt. Stir until combined.
- Lastly, add only 27g of the egg and save the rest for an egg wash towards the end.
- Now, roll your dough into a ball and divide as evenly as possible into quarters.
- Taking one quarter at a time-- flatten the dough out using parchment paper. Not too thin.
- Using a pizza cutter slice dough into 4 slices.
- Stuff with pepperoni and mozzarella.
- Fold sides into center (as shown in video).
- Place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Once all rolls are done, brush on the egg wash.
- Bake on 350*F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with a low carb spaghetti sauce!DELISH!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
This is an easy dinner or lunch idea!