WATCH HOW EASY THIS IS TO MAKE!
AIR-FRYER PORK CHOPS
For a free PDF of this recipe click HERE!
- 2 pounds —center cut pork chops
- 2 Tbsp —minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp —lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp —olive oil -or- coconut oil (just make sure to adjust the macros accordingly)
- 1 Tbsp —parsley
- Pink Himalayan salt and black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine the minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and parsley.
- Mix until well combined and set aside.
- Salt and pepper your center chops to your taste.
- Pour the wet rub onto your chops and make sure to cover each chop on all sides.
- Allow to marinate at least 20 minutes. ***For the “wow” factor, allow to marinate over night!***
- Add marinated chops to your air fryer.
- Cook at 400*F for 8-10 minutes or until browned.
- Then turn them over and cook for another 10-12 minutes or until browned to your liking.
- Well done temperature is 170*F.
***No Air Fryer…No Problem******
- Bake these or Broil these chops (see below).
- Grill these bad boys!