Super Easy & SUPER TASTY!
The Perfect Pork Tenderloin
Click here for the FREE PDF!
- 2 pounds -- Pork Tenderloin
- 5 Tbsp-- Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp-- Minced Garlic
- 3 teaspoons-- Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 teaspoon-- Black Pepper
- 3 Tbsp-- Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons-- Oregano
- Pre-heat your oven to 375*F
- Make sure your pork tenderloin is brought to room temperature. Transfer your tenderloins to a baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the following: lemon juice, minced garlic, salt, black pepper, olive oil and oregano. Stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture over the pork tenderloin. Try to cover all sides.
- Allow to sit and marinate for 20-30 minutes. Overnight is soooo much better!
- Drain the excess juices. The tenderloin will release it’s own juices.
- Bake at 375*F for 35-45 minutes. Baste the meat with it’s own juices.
- Check the temperature to ensure it is cooked thoroughly. Perfect temperature for pork is 170*F.
- In my case, I had to return it to the oven and bake it another 20 minutes. Every oven is different and varies with the temperature.
- Broil on High for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Tips / Suggestions:
- I always say that allowing any meat to marinate overnight is NOT necessary but, it does help make the meat taste so amazing the next day!