- 1 pound --daikon Radish
- 4 Tbsp --mayo
- 2 --Strips of bacon, cooked and coarsley chopped
- 2 Tbsp --Gorgonzola Crumbles
- 1 Tbsp --Green Onions, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
Japanese Daikon Radish averages about 1 pound each.
- Peel the Daikon radish and cut it into cubes.
- Boil them in salted water until they are fork tender NOT MUSHY!
- Drain and set them aside to cool. Approximately 5 minutes.
- Then transfer them to a large bowl and add the mayo, bacon, gorgonzola and green onions.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until combined.
- Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Now you are ready to serve!
Keeps well for up to 4 days. After that the radishes can turn sour.
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
Tastes like REAL potatoes!