Serves 6 Generously
*Rule of thumb: 15 minutes per pound
This is the recipe for the video. Change the time based on how many pounds your bird is.
- 4 Pound Whole Chicken (this was my stand-in for the video. I couldn't get a Turkey on short notice).
- 1 Tablespoon --Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Cup --Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon --Dried Parsley / 1 teaspoon fresh
- 1/4 Cup --Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine the Garlic, Olive oil, Parsley and vinegar. Mix well and set aside.
- Season the bird with salt and pepper. This would be to your taste.
- Pour the mixture over your bird. Get your hands dirty and make sure to bath that bird inside and out! Don’t be scared!
- Let the bird sit in this marinade for at least 2 hours. The ideal time is 2-3 days. The flavors will be AMAZING! Overnight is another option.
- Bake this bad boy at 350*F
- Baking time will depend on how much your bird weighs. So calculate 15 minutes per pound.
This is great during the Holiday season! In our home it is very popular during Thanksgiving and Christmas. You can serve this with a salad or veggies. YUM!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
Great FLAVOR & Low Carb! WIN WIN BABY!