This dish is full of flavor! Really great treat for the winter!!! EASY WEEK-DAY MEAL
Makes 5 Servings
- 2 pounds pumpkin, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken thighs, fat trimmed
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Himalayan Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a bowl season the pumpkin with sage, olive oil, Himalayan salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with olive oil, Himalayan salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Over medium heat cook the pumpkin until tender --NOT MUSHY.
- Add chicken and Chicken broth to pan.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove from heat and serve!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
KETO-ROASTED CHICKEN & PUMPKIN