Makes 18 Cookies
- 1 cup--Almond Flour (or your preferred flour)
- 1/4 cup-- Swerve (or your preferred sugar substitute)
- 1 tsp-- Vanilla Extract
- 1 Stick-- Butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup--- Coarsely Chopped Walnuts (roasted and salted)--Optional
- Move rack to the middle of your oven.
- Pre-heat oven to 325*F
- In a small microwaveable bowl, melt the butter, and sugar substitutes at 20-30 second intervals.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir until combined and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk the almond flour. Mix until all lumps are out.
- Transfer the wet mixture to the dry mixture and add the chopped walnuts and stir until well combined. (If you are using these).
- ****TIP**** If you allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes it becomes more dough like and less runny.
- Scoop out 1 teaspoon of dough at a time and roll them into balls.
- Transfer them onto a lined baking sheet. Be sure to space them at least 2” apart. I use two fingers as a measuring tool.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Not golden burnt! ***Always check at midpoint!***
- Allow these to cool for 10 minutes before indulging! This will allow the cookie to harden into a cookie.
- Keep cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***