Makes 6 Servings
- 4 pounds --Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (I sliced mine to help thin out the breasts)--see video
- 1 Tablespoon --Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons --Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon --Parsley
- Cayenne Pepper to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to your taste buds.
- Add Parsley, Garlic and lemon juice.
- Get your hands dirty and mix all the ingredients very well.
- Bake chicken at 350*F for 30 minutes or until Temperature is 165*F.
- Then Broil on High for 5 minutes each side.
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
Easy recipe without sacrificing the flavor!