Click here for PDF.
Makes 6 Servings
- 8 slices / 1/2 pound-- Bacon
- 1/4 cup -- Crumbled Gorgonzola
- 1/4 cup -- Mayo
- 2 Tbsp -- Olive Oil / Coconut Oil / Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbsp --Organic Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp -- Swerve --or your favorite sugar substitute
- 1 pound -- Fresh Spinach Leaves
- 1/4 -- Small, Red Onion, sliced into half moons
- 2 --Eggs
- 1 teaspoon -- Minced Garlic
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F
- Place bacon on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the crispness of your liking.
- In a small pot boil eggs on high for 19 minutes.
- Peel eggs and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor combine the following ingredients: minced garlic, organic red wine vinegar, swerve, mayo and olive oil.
- Blend these ingredients until smooth and set aside.
-Assembly of Salad-
- In a large bowl combine the following ingredients: Spinach leaves, bacon, eggs—slices, gorgonzola crumbles, onions and dressing.
- Toss until well coated.
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***
Spinach Salad with Gorgonzola & Bacon Twists