- 4.5 pounds chicken breasts—skinless & boneless
- 5 Tablespoons olive oil / your favorite oil
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons parsley
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 5 ounces fresh spinach
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, chopped
***No salt needed as the cheese and broth have enough salt.
- Add oil to a pan over medium heat.
- Cook chicken until golden brown on each side. Then set the chicken aside.
- Add: cream, broth, garlic, Italian seasoning, cheese and parsley
- Whisk over medium/high heat. Bring to a boil. Then reduce heat and simmer until it thickens to your likeness.
- Add: sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms and chicken.
- Cook for another 10 mins and serve over cauliflower rice or with veggies!
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***