Great to pair with my brisket, fried chicken or pork chops! Links to recipes below.
Wedge Salad With Blue Cheese & Bacon
Makes 4 Servings
- Iceberg Head of Lettuce — Cut into quarters
- 8 Tbsp — Chunky Blue Cheese
- 4 Tbsp — Bacon— Chopped up (I bake my bacon and then chop it up)
- 4 Tbsp— Blue Cheese Crumbles (optional) — no regrets!
- 1/4 of a small red onion—- sliced really thin ***you are not going to use the entire quarter of the red onion***
- Drizzle Drizzle of (2 tsp) — Balsamic Glaze
- Chop off the stem of the head lettuce.
- Cut into quarters. Each quarter is a serving.
- Pour on some Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Sprinkle on some blue cheese crumbles.
- Add on some onion slices.
- Then some bacon.
- Drizzle on some balsamic glaze.
Enjoy this amazing salad with my brisket, fried chicken or pork chops!! Links are down below.