Frozen Yogurt Bark
For a free PDF of this recipe click HERE!
- 15 ounces --organic plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp -- vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp --60% cacao chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup -- Raw almond slices
- 2 Tbsp -- Un-sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp --Chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp --Raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp -- almond extract
- 1 Cup -- Powdered sugar substitute ( I use swerve)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Stir until well combined.
- Place a piece of parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Transfer yogurt mixture into the baking sheet.
- Spread as thin as possible.
- Freeze for 2 to 4 hours.
- Break into pieces. Try to break them as evenly as possible.
- Leave out for 1-2 minutes before eating.
- Transfer to a airtight container and keep in the freezer.