Simple Chicken Recipe here!
A SOUTHERN STYLE CASSEROLE MADE KETO!! LOVE IT!!!
Makes 8 Servings
- 1.5 pounds zucchini, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1.5 pounds summer squash, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 5 ounces shredded extra sharp cheddar
- 2 ounces shredded gouda
- 1 cup mayo with olive oil (lowest carb/home made)
- 2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 ounces grated parmesan
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F.
- In a pan or skillet sauteé butter, squash, zucchini and onions. Cook until liquid evaporates. Approximately 6 minutes.
- Transfer to colander to drain while you prepare the cheese mixture.
- In a bowl combine the following: eggs, sour cream, shredded cheeses, mayo, dried thyme and black pepper to taste.
- Give it a good stir to combine.
- Fold in the zucchini and squash mixture. Fold well to make sure it is all well combined.
- Spray / grease your baking dish.
- Pour zucchini and squash mixture into dish.
- In a separate bowl prepare the topping by mixing together: parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle the topping on and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
It is that simple! Serve this with my Simple Chicken! (click on the link for this recipe)
***Please note: These Macros are estimates according to the ingredients I used.***